Implementing Hybrid Meeting and Digital Signage Solutions for Tower Hamlets
Tower Hamlets is a lively and energetic place to reside, work, study and engage in recreational activities. They have a diverse and imaginative community, along with award-winning parks. With a recorded population of 310,300 (2021 census), it is the fastest growing population in the UK. The borough aims to provide opportunities by assisting ambitions and addressing poverty along with establishing and sustaining a thriving and prosperous environment.
Photo Credit: Tower Hamlets Council
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets are very happy with the end result because it brings along a number of benefits:
- Enhanced Collaboration: The hybrid meeting solution based entirely on Microsoft Teams provides a seamless environment for employees to collaborate, regardless of their location. This promotes more efficient communication and decision-making within the Council.
- High-Quality Communication: The equipment we chose for this project improves meeting efficiency and enhances participants’ understanding and engagement.
- Consistent experience: The uniform design of AV equipment across small, medium and large meeting rooms allows for an adaptable and consistent user experience. Whether it’s a small team huddle or a large committee meeting, the technology can support a diverse range of meeting requirements.
- Efficient Space Management: The room sensors work in conjunction with the room booking panel, detecting whether a room is empty or not as people come in and leave. The main benefit of these sensors is to make a room available for booking as soon as it becomes empty and reduce the wasted resource of an under-utilised room.
- Multi-platform Compatibility: The AV solution is not only optimised for Microsoft Teams but also could be set up to accept Zoom meeting invites, ensuring accessibility and connectivity for diverse external stakeholders.