James Allen Girls School
James Allen Girls Schools is an independent school located in Dulwich, London. The school is an academically selective, independent, day school for pupils aged 4-18, there are 770 girls from Year 7 (11+) in the senior school and 300 younger pupils are educated at JAPS (James Allen’s Preparatory School) and provide a leading educational experience on a 22-acre campus on the edge of Dulwich.
ITSL Group proposed a Crestron controlled system to manage the multiple video and audio inputs and to control the lighting scheme. The control, processing and switching equipment was to be housed in a dedicated rack with the lectern housing the “in-house” PC, Visualiser, Smart Sympodium and touch panel. ITSL designed the lighting layouts in conjunction with the electrical contractor to allow 12 channels of lighting, this was utilised across 24 600×600 recessed reflector units, LED down lighters and halogen spotlights; all controllable via the Crestron touch panel or the Crestron light switches located at the front and rear of the theatre.
The lecturer has full control of all aspects of the room from projector screen, projector, input select, volume control and microphone control, all these feature are accessible from the 6” Crestron touch panel mounted on the lectern.
- 1 x Sanyo XM150 Projector
- 1 x Draper Access Projector Screen
- 1 x Crestron AV2 AV Processor
- 1 x Crestron TPS-6L Touch Panel
- 2 x Creston DIN-FLV4 Lighting Controller
- 1 x Crestron DIN-1DIMU4 Lighting Controller
- 1 x DBX Zone Pro Audio Processor
- 1 x Kramer VP-23DS Presentation Switcher
- 1 x Denon DVD Player
- 1 x Samsung UX130 Visualiser
- 1 x Australian Monitor AMIS450 Amplifier
- 6 x Turbosound Impact 55T Speakers
- 1 x Custom Lectern & Rack System