We at ITSL Group recognise the utmost importance of your privacy and have placed a number of measures in place to ensure it is protected.
From the 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (known as GDPR), came into force, providing you with more control over how your data is used and how you are contacted. The changes will also help to better protect your personal data.
This policy sets out the following information:
- how we will collect information about you,
- how we use this information,
- to whom that information is sent, and;
- how you can view and amend the information we hold about you.
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you :
- when you confirm your instruction and provide us with information including contact details, date of birth, payment methods, bank details, etc;
- when you communicate with us/our customer services;
- when you subscribe to our newsletters, or promotions;
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use this information to:
- provide you with the products or services you requested and collect payment;
- to let you know about any changes to our services;
- to manage our network and databases;
- to prevent and detect criminal activity and fraud;
- for other administrative purposes.
Whom do we disclose the information to?
- We will disclose personal information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities.
How long do we keep the data?
Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep your personal data, we will retain it for a period of not longer than fifteen (15) years. Your ‘personal data’ includes that which is:
- used in the preparation and creation of a Quote
- Any Communications between you and ITSL
- used in the preparation and creation of all/any legal documents
- taken as verbally and logged on file
Please note, the only exception to the ‘fifteen-year period’ occurs when we no longer continue to offer or provide the services detailed above. In such circumstances, your data will be immediately disposed of using an independent disposal company who deal with secure document destruction and provide evidence of same by way of certification.
How can you find out what personal information we hold about you?
Under Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 2018, you are entitled to request any personal information that we hold about you. If you want to know what personal information we hold, please contact us by emailing email@example.com and we will respond to your request within one month of the date it was made.
Your data will be provided free of charge however, if your request is excessive or further copies are required, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative cost of providing the information.
How you can amend your personal information?
You can at any time ask us to amend your personal information if this is incorrect by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your personal information?
We will protect your personal data by implementing all appropriate security measures.
We are registered with the Data Protection Agency under reference number: Z1581171